Kevin’s Post on Craigs List:
Paslode Finish Nailer 16 Gauge - $100 (Coventry)
Reply to: mailto:sale-905041448@craigslist.org?subject=Paslode%20Finish%20Nailer%2016%20Gauge%20-%20$100%20(Coventry) [?]Date: 2008-11-04, 12:42AM EST
This is the newer gun that takes the short fuel cells. It needs a battery.


From Van to Kevin with warning from Craigs List

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 5:05 AM, van carlos wrote:
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html


Do you still have it available and also your price.

From Kevin to Van

yes, price is listed. Why did you respond to everything that I posted? Email back with a personal note so I know you're not a scammer. Thanks- Kevin

From Van to Kevin

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 9:01 PM, Van Carlos wrote:
Hello, Thanks for the quick response... Am satisfied with the price andcondition of the item. I will like to make an outright purchase of theitem.I am out of town on a business trip and i dont know when i willbe back, so i will like to proceed in issuing out a certified check toyou direct from my Bank and upon the confirmation and clearance ofpayment at your own Bank my mover will come for the pick-up at yourlocation and then deliver it to my place. So i would appreciate if youcan get back to me with your full name, address, zip code and phonenumber so that payment can be mail out ontime asap. let me read fromyou today.
Warm Regards.
From Kevin to Van
Hi Van,

i am most happiest that you will make an outright purchase of my item. Send you mover to my place in the turnip truck i recently fell off as this item weighs almost seven pounds. i am looking forward to reading from you asap about my counterfeit check. I will like to give my address:

Sukona Johnson
123 Bendover Ave.
Pissuparope, FU
02102

0 comments