Get me rolling...please, thank you

Writing...That's my latest endeavor. This blog, started September 25th, 2008, after a hard day of splitting fire wood for sale on Craig's list - "P" is for purveyor of alternative hydrocarbon fuel, is where I want to showcase my writing, and correspond with potential clients who will pay me to write content on diverse subjects- thus moving writing from the "hobby" catagory to the "job" catagory. Of coarse, I have some of my own things to "hock". But I don't want to sound, or worse yet, be - "pitchy". My main goal is to share information, and the experiences that this "three ring circus of a life" of mine has been enriched by.

I'm really charged up to get this writing work rolling. Having been a hard-core "knowledge junkie" from the time I mastered reading -33 years ago, it's been a long time coming. I'm going to get busy on a few writing projects, and some other content ideas and post them on this blog of mine.
So poke around, and better yet subscribe, I hope you'll find some stuff that will enrich your blog, website, maybe even you're life.

I've been self employed in different fields for over 16 years so I know how essential the first few projects are in getting the work to flow with less effort. It's like pushing a broken down Ford...I had to single out Ford for this analogy and car enthusiasts understand why. At first, you depend on strength to lean in while applying all the force you can. Once it gets going, if you didn't burn out too much from the initial push, you can ease up on the force and switch over to endurance to maintain that hard earned momentum and keep it rolling.

When moving a vehicle with your hands on the trunk instead of your feet on the pedals, the short stretch of road ahead of you isn't looked at with the typical apathy of the people driving by in their Chevys. No, it's looked at in an entirely different way; inclined -with dread, level -with steady determination, declined -with glee! Who is going to do for me what I've done so many times for others? Help me push this thing off the shoulder just a hundred feet over level asphalt to a downhill coast all the way to the garage.

0 comments